Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happyhappyhappy...


Happy New Year!! I know many who aren't sorry to see the end of 2009. It's been a challenging year for everyone, our family included. The passing of John Noonan last May was unbearable, and then to add to that, our nephew Kyle Noonan was diagnosed with Leukemia. Kyle was in Memorial Sloan Kettering all summer, and is doing so well after his bone marrow transplant. He's an amazing guy, and has had so much love and support from our community.  My friend Mac McPeters has also been battling cancer since last Spring, and after surgery & chemo & radiation, he's back to work at Morristown High School and doing fantastically. And I'm not even going to go into all who've lost their jobs recently.... it's been a brutal year, and I want to wish all my friends and family members a happy & healthy 2010. There are better days ahead, for sure.     xxxxxx's to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment